Wacker HI 200HD D Indirect Fired Air Heaters Heavy Duty 5200011878
*When purchasing Portable Indirect Air Heaters, it is recommended that an optional HI Kit is also purchased. (Kit part number 0183519)
Efficient, versatile and reliable, the HI 200HD D portable indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water. The HI 200 can handle various heating and drying applications with 205,000 BTU's/hr and over 84% efficiency. Large pneumatic tires and extended run time fuel tanks make these portable air heaters ideal for any jobsite and are CSA approved.
- Available in Standard or Heavy Duty (HD) models.
- Low temperature rating to -20 degrees C on standard model; -40 degrees C on Heavy Duty (HD) model.
- Heavy Duty model includes robust structural support including under heater cross support and 4 point lifting brackets.
- Control panel on the heater offers convenient side outlet for attaching remote thermostat for maintaining ideal temperature range.
- Optional accessories include remote thermostat, ductwork, L-vent pipe and rain cap. (Sold separately, does not come with the unit)
Indirect Air Heaters - Portable
HI 200D HI 200HD D Dimensions L x W x H Overall in 65.4 x 30.0 x 38.6 65.4 x 30.0 x 38.6 L x W x H Shipping in 64.2 x 25.8 x 37.9 64.2 x 25.8 x 37.9 Weight Dry lb 240 240 Operating weight with Fuel lb 437 437 Operating data Diameter Flue in 6 6 Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 2) in 12 12 Heating power Gross Heat Input BTU/h 204,873 204,873 Heating power Net Heat Output BTU/h 173,117 173,117 Heat efficiency HHV % 84.5 84.5 Operating temperature Heat Rise (at 68° F) ° F 136 136 Capacity Sizing Air Heat ft³ 6,490 6,490 Capacity Drying Size ft³ 2,054 2,054 Fuel type Diesel #2, Kerosene Diesel #2, Kerosene Fuel consumption no genset US gal/h 1.48 1.48 Tank capacity Fuel US gal 27.9 27.9 Runtime 100% Burner run percentage h 18.7 18.7 RPM / speed burner rpm 3,300 3,300 Air flow CFM 1,530 1,530 Static Pressure W.C. (inch) 0.5 0.5 Length 12" Duct - Supply Adapter x 2 ft 24 24 Length 14" Duct - Supply Adapter x 1 ft 48 48 Electrical system Frequency Hz 60 60 Voltage V 120 120 Current A 15 15
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|