Accessory Kit includes Duct Adapter, L-Vent Adapter, L-Vent Pipe, Rain Cap, & Thermostat (does not include ductwork)
- The HI400HD comes standard with -40 degree F/C cold weather kit and robust design that features lifting bail, fork pockets and adjustable handle.
- Diesel model features 2 stage burner with low-fire setting for fuel savings during low heat demand.
- Adjustable ball valve on Natural Gas/Propane model allows flexibility to switch from Natural Gas to Propane with ease and includes safety locking device to keep valve from moving once set.
- Burner head and gas pipe assembly are made from 100% stainless steel for long life.
- Optional 4" burner supply air duct allows warm air from outlet to preheat combustion air for increased cold weather performance and higher efficiency.
Air Heater, Indirect Portable, NG/LP, Heavy Duty, 3 x 12" Supply
L x W x H Overall in
81.2 x 33.9 x 48.8
L x W x H Shipping in
85.8 x 29.1 x 49.6
Weight Dry lb
Operating weight with Fuel lb
Diameter Flue in
Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 1) in
Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 2) in
Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 3) in
Heating power Heat Input BTU/h
Heat efficiency %
Operating temperature Heat Rise ° F
Capacity Sizing Air Heat ft³
Capacity Drying Size ft³
Air flow CFM
Static Pressure W.C. (inch)
Length Max Duct 1 x 20in Supply ft
Length Max Duct 2 x 16in Supply ft
Length Max Duct 3 x 12in Supply ft
Length Max Duct 1 x 20in Return ft
Engine / Motor
Tank capacity Fuel US gal
Fuel consumption Diesel/LP US gal/h
Accessories for HI 400HD D, HD G
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|