Wacker HI 300HD D Indirect Fired Air Heaters Heavy Duty 0620867
*When purchasing Portable Indirect Air Heaters, it is recommended that an optional HI Kit is also purchased.
Efficient, versatile and reliable, the HI 300 portable indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water. The HI 300 can handle various heating and drying applications with 300,000 BUT's/hr and over 84% efficiency. Large pneumatic tires and extended run time fuel tanks make these portable air heaters ideal for any jobsite and are CSA approved.
- Available in Standard model with 16" supply or Heavy Duty (HD) model with a 2 x 12" supply.
- Low temperature rating to -40°C on standard model; -30 degrees C on Heavy Duty (HD) models.
- Heavy Duty model includes robust structural support including under heater cross support, lifting bail and fork pockets.
- Control panel on the heater offers convenient side outlet for attaching remote thermostat for maintaining ideal temperature range.
- Optional accessories include remote thermostat, ductwork, L-vent pipe and rain cap. (Ductwork kit sold separately)
Indirect Air Heaters - Portable
HI 300D HI 300HD D Dimensions L x W x H Overall in 69 x 30 x 50 84 x 34 x 52 L x W x H Shipping in 67 x 30 x 50 86 x 29 x 49 Weight Dry lb 297 392 Operating weight with Fuel lb 550 796 Operating data Diameter Flue in 6 6 Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 1) in 16 16 Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 2) in - 12 Heating power Heat Input BTU/h 293,982 293,982 Heat efficiency % 83.5 83.5 Operating temperature Heat Rise ° F 126 126 Capacity Sizing Air Heat ft³ 409,125 409,120 Capacity Drying Heat ft³ 151,860 151,853 Fuel type Diesel #2 Diesel #2 Fuel consumption Diesel/LP US gal/h 2.1 2.1 Tank capacity Fuel US gal 35.6 57.1 Runtime h 16.8 26.9 Air flow CFM 2,531 2,531 Static Pressure W.C. (inch) 0.5 0.5 Length Max Duct - Supply ft 75 75 Electrical system Frequency Hz 60 60 Voltage V 120 120 Current A 15 15
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|