Wacker HI 400HD D Indirect Fired Air Heaters with Accessory Kit 3x12" 5200008994
Click Image for Gallery
HI 400HD portable indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water. Available in Diesel or Natural Gas/Propane, the HI 400HD can handle various heating and drying applications at over 85% efficiency due to dedicated 2nd blower for combustion; one of the highest in the industry! Large pneumatic tires mean easy positioning on jobsites. The HI 400HD is CSA approved.
- The HI 400HD comes standard with -40 degree F/C cold weather kit and robust design that features lifting bail, fork pockets and adjustable handle.
- Diesel model features 2 stage burner with low-fire setting for fuel savings during low heat demand, allowing 30 hours of continuous run time on a single tank of fuel.
- Adjustable ball valve on Natural Gas/Propane model allows flexibility to switch from Natural Gas to Propane with ease and includes safety locking device to keep valve from moving once set.
- Burner head and gas pipe assembly are made from 100% stainless steel for long life.
- Optional 4" burner supply air duct allows warm air from outlet to preheat combustion air for increased cold weather performance and higher efficiency.
Indirect Air Heaters - Portable
HI 400HD D HI 400HD G Dimensions L x W x H Overall in 84.6 x 34 x 53.3 81.2 x 33.9 x 48.8 L x W x H Shipping in 85.8 x 29.1 x 51.8 85.8 x 29.1 x 49.6 Weight Dry lb 456 430 Operating weight with Fuel lb 860 485 Operating data Diameter Flue in 6 6 Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 1) in 20 20 Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 2) in 16 16 Diameter Air Outlets (Qty 3) in 12 12 Heating power Heat Input BTU/h 408,569.6 380,548 Heat efficiency % 84 86 Operating temperature Heat Rise ° F 126 131 Capacity Sizing Air Heat ft³ 583,538 548,330 Capacity Drying Size ft³ 195,007 195,007 Runtime h 19.2 - Air flow CFM 3,760 3,250 Static Pressure W.C. (inch) 0.5 0.5 Length Max Duct 1 x 20in Supply ft 100 100 Length Max Duct 2 x 16in Supply ft 60 60 Length Max Duct 3 x 12in Supply ft 25 25 Length Max Duct 1 x 20in Return ft 30 30 Electrical system Frequency Hz 60 60 Voltage V 120 120 Current A 15 15 Engine / Motor Fuel type Diesel #2 NG/LP Tank capacity Fuel US gal 57.1 - Fuel consumption Diesel/LP US gal/h 2.96 3.65
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|