Featuring a 28” x 20” cast iron base plate with curved, seamed edges for markless compaction, the TPC170H Reverse Plate Compactor delivers an incredible force of 7,000 lbs. per square ft. at 5,400VPM. Powered by the incredible 6.5 HP Honda GX200 Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, Public Works Departments, and rental fleets. Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC170H compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 20 inches, while its self-cleaning, open base plate minimizes rock and dirt build up. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike. Durable and tough, the TPC170H Forward Plate Compactor is built to last, making it perfect for those tackling projects including walkways, patios, driveways, or paver installation.
- 6.5 HP air-cooled 4-stroke OHV Honda GX200 Engine
- Achieve 100% compaction ratings on field density tests and nuclear densometers
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils up to 20 in.
- Travel speed up to 66 ft/min
- Compress soils at an incredible force of 7,000 lbs/ft at 5,400 VPM
- Robust cast iron plate with curved, seamed edge base for markless compaction
- Self-cleaning open base plate to minimize rock and dirt build up
- CARB and EPA compliant
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Power: 6.5 HP
- Weight: 374 lbs.
- Plate Size: 28 in. × 20 in.
- Plate Size with Extension: 28 in. × 24 in.
- Centrifugal Force: 30 KN
- Vibration Frequency: 90
- Travel Speed: 66 ft./min
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products . Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112