Leave laborious hand-finishing tasks in the past with the Tomahawk Power 24 inch Concrete Edging Trowel powered the industry’s reliable 6HP Kohler Command PRO Engine! With its rotating guard ring, finish concrete floors up tight against walls, doorways, or columns without marking or marring! Perfect for concrete finishing of warehouses, decks, parking lots, and more these trowels are great for contractors large and small!
With the included float pan, smooth imperfections and knock down large aggregates to prepare your surface for the final concrete finishing. Using the blade pitch control, adjust from 0-28 degrees with the trowel’s 4 Combo hardened, tempered steel blades to achieve a matte, light gloss, or gleaming finish!
Densify concrete floors with ease for your ideal finishing results on projects including driveways, basements, and commercial/industrial jobs. And for runaway protection and safety, simply release the trowels dead man switch to shut off the machine.
- Air-cooled 163cc / 6 HP Kohler Engine
- 24" four-blade spider assembly
- Heavy-weight & high blade speed ensure a superior finish
- Powerful drive system delivers optimal torque for panning
- High speed performance for burnishing slabs
- Economically replaceable parts for lower service costs
- Perfectly balanced for comfortable operation
- Easily transportable with only two people
- 3 year engine warranty
- Includes: Float Pan
- Engine: Kohler
- Power: 6HP
- Blade Speed: 109 - 156 RPM
- Rotor Diameter: 24"
Link for other products:
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products . Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112