Featuring a 22” x 20” cast iron base plate with curved, seamed edges for markless compaction, the TPC90H Forward Plate Compactor delivers an incredible force of 3,400 lbs. per square ft. at 5,400VPM. Powered by the incredible 163cc / 5.5 HP Honda GX160 Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, Public Works Departments, and rental fleets. Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC90H compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 12 inches, while its self-cleaning, open base plate minimizes rock and dirt build up. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike.
- 163cc / 5.5 HP air-cooled 4-stroke OHV Honda GX160 Engine
- Achieve 100% compaction ratings on field density tests and nuclear densometers
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils up to 12 in.
- Travel speed up to 78 ft/min
- Compact soils at an incredible force of 3,400 lbs/ft at 5,400 VPM
- Cold rolled steel plate with curved, seamed edge base for markless compaction
- Self-cleaning open base plate to minimize rock and dirt build up
- CARB and EPA compliant
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Power: 5.5 HP
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- Plate Size: 22 in. × 20 in.
- Centrifugal Force: 15 KN
- Vibration Frequency: 90
- Travel Speed: 79 ft./min
Link for product without Option:
Vibratory Plate Compactor Tamper TPC90H with Water Tank
Link for product with other Option:
Vibratory Plate Compactor Tamper TPC90H + WHEELS Water Tank and Wheels
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products . Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112