Multiquip MVH408GH Reversible Plate Compactor
Click Image for Gallery
We Offer Free Shipping And Fast Ship To Your Door.
- Reliable Honda GX390 engine.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
Unit Specifications Centrifugal Force 12365 lbf 55 kN Exciter Speed 4400 VPM Plate Size 20 x 35 in
500 x 900 mm
26 x 35 in
650 x 900 mm
Max Forward Speed
82 ft 25 m Honda GX-390 Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 62 in 1570 mm Overall Width 26 in 650 mm Overall Height 48 in 1210 mm Operating Weight 836 lb 379 kg