Multiquip MVH308DZ Reversible Plate Compactor
Click Image for Gallery
We Offer Free Shipping And Fast Ship To Your Door.
- Reliable engine with Hatz diesel offering easy electric start-up.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
Unit Specifications Centrifugal Force 10116 lbf 45 kN Exciter Speed 4400 VPM Plate Size 18 x 34 in
445 x 860 mm
24 x 34 in
600 x 860 mm
Max Forward Speed
79 ft 24 m Hatz 1B30 Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 61 in 1540 mm Overall Width 24 in 600 mm Overall Height 48 in 1210 mm Operating Weight 794 lb 360 kg