Wacker HIF690 Flameless Indirect-Fired Air Heater 5100017599
Click Image for Gallery
The HIF 690 is ideal for potentially volatile applications where "no open flame" is a requirement. Engine driven, this flameless air heater develops very high CFM and static pressure to maximize your heat delivery. The HIF 690 features positive air and high temperature shutdowns and offers simple one button operation for a rental friendly design. Applications include Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction and Restoration.
- Features 658,000 BTU/hr at max consumption (4.7 gph diesel), up to 4,000 CFM and 3.5” Water Column Static Pressure along with sealed alternator for longer service life.
- Automatic louvers help maintain desired temperatures while high performance mineral oil fluid helps achieve outlet temperature up to 250 ◦F (120 ◦C).
- Designed to be environmentally friendly with spill containment of all engine oil/coolant and mineral oil fluid.
- CCV heater and crankcase pressure switch ensure reliable performance. Master switch is Lock Out/Tag Out approved for added operator safety and performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly.
- The HIF 690 is CSA certified, UL approved and TDG compliant.
Flameless Air Heater
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|