Wacker HDR155 Direct Fired Radiant Heater 5200007530
Infrared radiant heaters direct heat exactly where you need it without relying on warming the surrounding air, unlike convective heat, making it unaffected by the wind or weather. Perfect for heating open workspaces, personnel, equipment, concrete formwork, or jobsite structures, radiant heaters emit clean, dry heat from the face of the heater, while venting combustion gases upwards and away from the surfaces or personnel you are heating.
- Best in class 155,000 BTU/hr to maximize your heat output with an operating range of -25 ◦C to 45 ◦C.
- An active air cooling system keeps the rear of the machine significantly cooler than competitive models without the need for refractory panels.
- Pneumatic tires and single point lift bail for easy transport, along with rugged rotomolded plastic fuel tank with 15 hour run time, make these heaters jobsite and rental friendly.
- Front panel made from 300 series stainless steel for extreme performance and longevity.
- Heaters are CSA approved.
L x W x H Overall 64 x 31.5 x 43.5 in L x W x H Shipping 40.3 x 27.8 x 43.5 in Operating weight with fuel 280 lb Operating weight without fuel 180 lb Shipping weight 216 lb
Heating power Gross Heat Input 155,000 BTU/h Fuel type Diesel Fuel consumption 1.11 US gal/h Tank capacity 17.2 US gal Runtime 15.5 h Voltage 120 V Frequency 60 Hz Current 4.1 A
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|