- Productive single-disc gas floor grinder for a wide range of outdoor applications.
- Efficiently grinds lippage on concrete slabs, trip hazards, removal of paint, epoxy and spackle on medium to large concrete areas.
- The extra operating present control handle ensures that the operator has his/her hands safely on the handle of the grinder when operating the machine.
- A durable steel bumper protects the front of the gearbox and engine.
- The machine has a user-friendly control panel with an easy-to-use throttle control.
- Self-adjusting floating cover with brush list follows the surface of the floor, enabling a tight seal to prevent dust from entering the working environment.
Power, hp (kW)
10.2 (7.6) @ 3,600 rpm
Honda GXV 390, air-cooled 4-stroke OHV gas engine, vertical shaft, cast iron sleeve
Fuel tank volume, gal (L)
Engine oil capacity, gal (L)
Grinding width, in (mm)
Grinding disc, in (mm)
Grinding disc segment capacity
Grinding pressure total, lbs (kg)
Grinding disc speed, rpm
Direction of rotation (viewing from operator’s position)
Dimensions (L x W x H), in (mm)
35.4 x 19 x 28 (900 x 480 x 710)
Dust port size, in (mm)
Weight, lbs (kg)
Recommended dust extractor size, CFM