Self-propelled group of saws perfect for cutting sidewalks, driveways and other small repair or service work.
- Patented engine and bladeshaft mounting system reduces vibration for improved cutting performance.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Dual spring assist raise/lower blade can be mounted on left or right side when necessary.
- Belt tensioning system does not require frequent adjustment.
- New locking differential drive system increases blade performance when cutting uneven surfaces.
Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)
Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)
Average bladeshaft, rpm
Blade flanges, in (mm)
Maximum weight crated, lbs (kg)
Maximum weight uncrated, lbs (kg)
Maximum power, hp (kW)*
Arbor size, in (mm)
Bladeshaft diameter, in (mm)
Fuel capacity, gal (l)
Dry Type Canister
Axle front/rear, in (mm)
Wheels front, in (mm)
5 x 1-1/2 x 3/4 (127 x 38 x 19)
Wheels rear, in (mm)
10 x 3 x 7/8 (254 x 76 x 22)
Blade guard type
Slip-on with bolt
Number of belts
16 rib poly v belt
Blade depth control
Spring assist screw feed
Dimensions uncrated, pointer and blade guard up, handles in,
in (mm) L x W x H
66 x 26 x 42 (1,676 x 660 x 1,067)
Displacement, cu in (l)
Bore/stroke, in (mm)
Oil capacity, qt (l)
Transmission speeds, fpm