- Perfect for jobs such as airports, highways, service work, and other applications where production is a priority.
- Mid- to small-size jobs that require high production rates.
- Tier 4 compliant engine meets current EPA regulations.
- Blade diameters up to 36" provides maximum cutting depth of 15".
- 3-speed gearbox models enable different blade sizes to run at their optimal performance level without changing pulleys or belts.
- Optional E-track system with an integrated reset function in the display making it easier to produce a straight cut.
- Power transmission system transmits more power to the bladeshaft with optimum torque.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows a minimum of 500 maintenance-Specifications
FS 5000 D 36"
Item No. (E-Tracking)
Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)
Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)
Average bladeshaft, rpm
Blade range, in (mm)
Blade flanges, in (mm)
Maximum weight crated, lbs (kg)
Maximum weight uncrated, lbs (kg)
Maximum power, hp (kW)*
Power at bladeshaft, hp (kW)
Arbor size, in (mm)
1 (25), single drive pin
Bladeshaft diameter, in (mm)
Fuel capacity, gal (l)
Dual Element Radial Seal with rain hood
Axle front/rear, in (mm)
Wheels front, in (mm)
6 x 2 (152 x 51)
Wheels rear, in (mm)
10 x 3 (254 x 76)
Blade guard type
Number of belts
Blade depth control
Dimensions uncrated, pointer and blade guard up, handles in, in (mm) L x W x H
56 x 3-1/4 x 51(1,422 x 845 x 1,295)
Displacement, cu in (l)
Bore/stroke, in (mm)
Oil capacity, qt (l)
Balanced dual motor hydrostatic drive
Transmission speeds, fpm
Electric tracking (optional)
Electric switch operated