- A great rental saw, perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways and city streets.
- Productive push saw with excellent weight distribution and stability, which enhances maneuverability.
- Adjustable, low-vibration handlebar increases operator comfort.
- Patented gas-assisted raise/lower system reduces force required to raise and lower the blade in and out of the cut.
- It is easy to transport and lift due to its small size and weight.
- Optimum power transmission to the blade due to the Poly V-belt, which increases production.
- Large integrated water tank is standard.
Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)
Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)
Average bladeshaft, rpm
Blade flanges, in (mm)
Maximum weight crated, lbs (kg)
Maximum weight uncrated, lbs (kg)
Maximum power, hp (kW)*
Arbor size, in (mm)
Bladeshaft diameter, in (mm)
Fuel capacity, gal (1)
Dry type dual dual element cyclone
Axle front/rear, in (mm)
Wheels front, in (mm)
5 x 1-1/2 x 5/8 (125 x 38 x 16)
Wheels rear, in (mm)
8 x 1-1/2 x 5/8 (203 x 38 x 16)
Blade guard type
Number of belts
12 rib poly v belt
Blade depth control
Spring assist screw feed
Dimensions uncrated, pointer and blade guard up, handles in,
in (mm) L x W x H
42 x 20 x 30
(1,067 x 508 x 991)
Displacement, cu in (l)
23.7 (389) 3.7
Bore/stroke, in (mm)
3.5 (88)/2.5 (64)
Oil capacity, qt (l)