Genuine OEM Husqvarna
• Grind and polish edges quickly, efficiently and ergonomically.
• Low grinding head height of only 4 in (100 mm), enables grinding under shelves or other low obstacles.
• The ability to adjust the grinding head in both X- and Y-axis provide conditions for a perfect result when grinding. Furthermore, all settings are easily made without any need for special tools.
• The HTC developed tool change system is quick, simple and safe. One tooling system for all HTC’s grinding machines.
• The height of the grinding head, which measures 100 mm with the EZchange tools fitted, is a unique feature that will be appreciated in many environments. In addition, the machine has an insertion depth of 260mm in lateral position to reach below shelves, radiators etc.
• HTC’s machines are perfectly balanced during grinding with vibration levels much lower than the threshold values. Sound levels are very low and grinding is more or less dust free.
|Motor output, hp (kW)||3 (2)|
|Rated current, A||16|
|Grinding pressure, lbs (kg)||80 (36)|
|Grinding width, in (mm)||10.6 (270)|
|Revolution speed, RPM||460-1,220|
|Weight, lbs (kg)||227 (103)|
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products . Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-558-1112