- Used on medium to large commercial, industrial and paving projects.
- Durable saw that uses several blade widths to allow for different joint widths and crack control to occur simultaneously.
- Self-propelled gasoline saw with hydrostatic transmission, which enables consistent forward cutting speeds.
- Electronic remote key start and choke easily start the machine.
- The low-noise blade block enclosure reduces noise and dust impact on surrounding areas when cutting in the Green Zone™.
- Roll cage frame with built-in lifting system protects engine and simplifies transporting.
Blade range, in (mm)
Depth of cut, in (mm)
Maximum power, hp (kW)*
Average bladeshaft, rpm
Blade flanges, in (mm)
Displacement, cu in (l)
Bore/stroke, in (mm)
Maximum weight crated, lbs (kg)
Maximum weight uncrated, lbs (kg)
Dimensions uncrated, pointer and blade guard up, handles in, in (mm) L x W x H
94 x 29 x 34 (2,388 x 737 x 864)
Bladeshaft diamter, in (mm)
Fuel capacity, gal (l)
Dry type dual element w/precleaner
Axle front/rear, in (mm)
Wheels front, in (mm)
4 x 4 (102 x 102) 2 each
Wheels rear, in (mm)
10 x 3-5/8 (254 x 92) 2 each
Blade guard type
Number of belts
1 (2 band 3VX)
Blade depth control
Oil capacity, qt (l)