Hiro is one of the famous knife making company in Seki, Japan. Hiro knives feature a thin blade with a professional grade VG-10 stainless steel core, many layers of laminated stainless Damascus cladding and a full-tang quince hardwood handle. VG-10 steel was first developed in Takefu, in the Fukui Prefecture of Japan. The region was formerly known as Echizen province and was a major cutlery and sword-making center for centuries. In addition to its excellent edge-retention and resilience against rust, you can tell VG-10 is great because it means "gold" and "10."
With the unique design of the handle and blade cutting performance helps the user feel comfortable and less effort while enjoy doing the cooking
* Brand Hiro forged with nickle damascus stainless steel blade.
* VG-10, one of the most popular steel in Japanese knife
* Paring knife 75mm (2.95″)
* Used for thinning out fruits, vegetable...etc
* Quince wood handle
* Great gift to your loved ones.
* Made with nickle layers
* Stay sharp a long time
* Blade steel: VG-10
* Blade length: 75mm (2.95")
* Overall length: 7.25″
* Overall weight: 0.15lbs
* Blade bevel: Double equal bevel.
* Wash and keep dry after each use.
* No overnight in dishwashing machine.
* Do not use on frozen food and bones