* Brand Fujitake
* Type: Sujihiki
* VG-10, one of the most popular stainless steel in Japanese knife
* Used for chopping, slicing and dicing ingredients for soups, stews and vegetable platters, meat, fish.
* Wear and corrosion resistant.
* Great gift to your loved ones.
* Stay sharp a long time
Fujitake is a knife maker located in Gifu prefecture, Seki City in Japan. The blades are made of VG-10 (stainless steel with cobalt). By applying more cobalt the stainless steel gains durability. The Fujitake knives are well balanced with long lasting cutting edge and have rust-resistant properties. The handle is made of laminated wood and have a full tang.
Overall length: 9” 1/2
Blade length: 14”
Blade material: VG-10 stainless steel
Blade bevel: Both side, double bevel
* Wash and keep dry after each
* Do not use on frozen food and bones