- Large jobs such as airports, highways, larger service work, and other applications where production is a priority.
- Mid-size jobs that require high production rates.
- Tier 4 compliant engine meets current EPA regulations.
- Power transmission system transmits more power to the bladeshaft with optimum torque.
- Digital display dashboard features all important functions and is easy to monitor.
- Maintenance intervals can be set for service reminders.
- E-track system option has an integrated reset function in the display making it easier to produce a straight cut.
- Heavy-duty blade shaft to handle large blades.
- 5-pin blade flanges with standard single pin featuring LOU pin pattern.
FS 7000 D 36"
Item No. (E-Tracking)
Item No. (E-tracking, Blade clutch)
Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)
Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)
Average bladeshaft, rpm
Blade flanges, in (mm)
Maximum weight crated, lbs (kg)
Maximum weight uncrated, lbs (kg)
Maximum power, hp (kW)*
Power at bladeshaft, hp (kW)
Arbor size, in (mm)
Bladeshaft diameter, in (mm)
Fuel capacity, gal (l)
Dual element radial seal with rain hood
Axle front/rear, in (mm)
Wheels front, in (mm)
8 x 3 (203 x 76)
Wheels rear, in (mm)
10 x 3 (254 x 76)
Blade guard type
Number of belts
16 (Set of 4, banded belts)
Blade depth control
Dimensions uncrated, pointer and blade guard up, handles in, in (mm) L x W x H
67 x 38 x 57 (1,701 x 965 x 1,448)
Displacement, cu in (l)
Bore/stroke, in (mm)
Oil capacity, qt (l)
Balanced dual motor hydrostatic drive
Transmission speeds, fpm
Electric tracking (optional)
Electric switch operated