Exmark NVS740CKC42000 Navigator Zero Turn Mower 42 In
Click Image for Gallery
- Fill Reduction: The Navigator’s patented fill-reduction system lets you bag 100%, bag 33% and mulch 67% or mulch 100%. All with its versatile cutting deck and baffle system.
- “FeatherTouch” Controls: As the name implies, you don’t have to muscle the Navigator around. Its FeatherTouch controls make maneuvering tight spots virtually effortless.
- More Capacity, More Productivity: The optional powered dump attachment system means less time emptying and more time mowing. An exclusive baffle design fills, evenly back to front, for maximum efficiency.
- Heavy Duty Gear Box: Superior gear with spiral-bevel cut gears. Rated at 50hp for improved durability.
- Easy to Maintain: Landscape professionals can spend more time mowing and less time maintaining their equipment.
- Deck Depth: 4 5/8 inch deep deck allows for improved productivity and durability.
- Blower Size: Larger diameter blower helps improve hopper fill and reduce plugging.
- Engine Orientation: Orientation of the engine draws air from the front of the machine over the belts, pumps and through the engine to the rear of the machine extending driveline component life. Fuel tank pivots out for easy servicing of the engine.
- Blade Spindles: Heavy Duty cast iron right-angle gearboxes.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 10.5-10 Multi-Trac® C/S.
- Tractor Frame: Channeled and fully welded 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.187" wall tubing with a ground clearance of 4.0", strategically located, continuous force counterweight springs.
- Steering Control: FeatherTouch hand-control drive levers, low-force constant speed lever.
- Front Caster Tires: 8 x 3.0-4 semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Wet disc, internal in wheel motor.
- Seat: Commercial grade high back contoured foam padded with hinged mounting.
- Electrical: 12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: CH740
- Engine Displacement: 725
- Engine Series: Command™
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 7.5-gallon (28.4-L), pivoting tank for easier engine service.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: New Dual Hydro-Gear 12 cc variable displacement pumps power Hydro-Gear H Series motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0-4.5 mph (7.2 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: Optional 2-post foldable ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: Lever-actuated clutching belt with 6" brake band.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows movement without engine running.
- Casters: 0.50" thick rear caster fork
- Width / Cutting Deck: 42"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full Floating rear discharge cutting deck w/heavy duty gear driven spindle assembly. Patented Fill Reduction baffles standard.
- Deck Construction: 7-gauge sides joined by a continuous bead weld to a 10-gauge top, 3/16" wear guard is welded to the entire base of the deck, 7-gauge deck spindle supports, 0.25"-thick strap steel deck supports.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 4.0" (10.2 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments .
- Blades: 2 Blades at 22" Length
- Bag Capacity: 9.5 bushel (76 gallons)
- Width: 43.2 in. (109.7 cm)
- Length: 91.8 in. (233.2 cm)
- Height: 51.2 in. (130.0 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1140