Exmark LZS742CKC60400 Lazer Z Mower 60 Inch
Financing available, first 120 days no payment. After 120 days (48 months no interest)
More power. More features. More productivity.
|Wheel Size||Front: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive: 24 x 12-12|
|Fuel Capacity||12 gal. (45.4 L)|
|Deck Size||60 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
With the S-Series, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane option. Four UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck sizes are available with widths up to 72 inches. Want tough, try a 10-guage, formed and continuously seam-welded top and a 7-guage side skits. All with welded spindle mounting sites and full-floating 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
- Doing More With Propane: Our EFI system optimizes fuel delivery in real-time, which improves efficiency and performance. This, in combination with lower propane cost reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location.
- Built to Last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top, and a 7-gauge side skirt. All with welded spindle mounting sites. And, full-floating, 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Height: 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Length: 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Width: 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1164
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12-12, 4 ply Turf Master®
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Casters: .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Displacement: 747
- Engine Model: CV742
- Engine Series: Command™
- Engine Speed: 3,750 rpm
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - electronic Sender
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted