Multiquip HTXG6DF Ride-On Trowel
The MQ Whiteman HTX-Series Dual-Fuel Ride-on Trowel delivers all the features, such as Smart Pitch, Power Management and Cruise Control and now the option of running on Gasoline or LP. This HTX delivers the same power and durability you have come to expect from MQ Whiteman Ride-on Trowels.
- Powerful 2.4 liter gasoline-LPG engine from Power Solutions Inc.delivers the high torque needed for panning and high rotor speeds needed for finishing.
- Engine Power Management senses engine load and adjusts hydraulic pump stroke to allow engine to operate at peak efficiency
- Clam-shell design simplifies maintenance with convenient access to all service items
- Easy Fill location for hydraulic oil reservoir
- LED lights provide superior illumination during indoor or night-time jobs
- Smart Pitch control synchronizes blade pitch with the touch of a single button
- 12 Volt outlet and cup holder for operator convenience on the job
- Real Time electric fuel gauge mounted on operators console
- Six blade spider assemblies produce the flattest floors possible with 33% more blade contact
- New design allows the operator much better visibility of the floor
- Cruise Control standard on all hydraulic ride on trowels
Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 95 in 2413 mm Overall Width 48 in 1219.2 mm Overall Height 57 in 1447.8 mm Operating Weight 2174 lb 986.1 kg