Multiquip HHNG5 Ride-On Trowel
Click Image for Gallery
Multiquip introduces the MQ Whiteman HHNG5 mechanical ride-on power trowel.The HHN is powered by a 35 HP Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Air Cooled V-Twin Big Block engine that includes several new features that raise the performance bar.
- Powerful:35 HP Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Air Cooled
V-Twin Big Block meets EPA Phase 3 standards.
- Continuously Variable Transmission(CVT): Provides
superior performance by continually adjusting the drive
ratio to obtain optimum torque and speed during all phases
of finishing from low speed high torque to high speed
- Helical Gearboxes: The industry’s most efficient,coolest
running trouble free design.We also back this with a Three Year
- Optimal Rotor Speeds: Proprietary tuned CVT and Helical
gearboxes offer the industry’s most efficient trouble-free
design and rotor speeds of 0-180 RPM.
- TwinPitch Control: Enables the operator to simultaneously
control the pitch of both rotors with minimal effort,yet still
allows for individual pitch control.
- Steering Assist: Prevents operator fatigue and makes
controlling the machine remarkably easy even with float pans.
- Automotive CV-Joints: Ensures smooth and consistent
power is transferred to the gearboxes.
- Low Vibration Design: Engine isolation mounts minimize
vibration transferred through the frame and help extend the
life of key components and improve ergonomics.
- Four 55 watt Hella halogen lights: Provide class leading
illumination for nighttime and indoor work.
Unit Specifications Engine 35 HP Vanguard Commercial Engine Cooling Air Blades per Rotor 5 Rotor RPM 0 - 180 Path Width 92 in 2330 mm Fuel Tank Capacity 5 gal 18.93 L Run Time 2.51 gal/hr Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 95 in 3180 mm Overall Width 48 in 1650 mm Overall Height 59 in 1450 mm Operating Weight 1083 lb 491 kg