We offer free shipping and fast ship to your door. New part number 41320T
- German engineers designed Notch Gecko® gaffs to fulfill the comfort needs of modern tree and utility climbing personnel without all the weight and mass associated with traditional-style spurs. Weighing in as the lightest aluminum climbing gaffs available today, the Notch Gecko® climber's provide owners with the perfect balance of gaffing effectiveness and product longevity.
- The primary feature that affects gaff comfort is the relationship between the human form and mechanical brace. Notch Gecko® gaffs aluminum alloy leg shanks were scientifically designed to cup the foot arch, bypass irritating contact with the ankle,and gently brace against the upper shin. Gecko® climbers are sought for their unique simplicity and minimalist features, their adjustable fiberglass shin cuff with Velcro®-attached washable padding, their sleek form, and, most of all,ideal comfort.
- Uniquely effective and easily sharpened spur design
- The lightest aluminum climbers currently available
- Meets the ASTM F887 standard
- Comfortable, integrated and washable padding system
- Wide and secure Velcro cinch straps
- Forged gaffs
- Contoured design provides ankle relief
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112