Tow Strap 18000 LB 2 IN X 20 FT, Replaces 09500
- Erickson Recovery straps all feature a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area. The sewn loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the two hooks on the vehicle.
- Heavy-duty webbing is rated at 10,000 lbs. per inch of width: the wider the web, the stronger the strap.
- When using, simply attach the loops to the tow hooks on both vehicles
- once the web tightens up, the webbing will stretch 20% and actually slingshot the stuck vehicle out.
- Guard webbing from bumpers etc by using old rags, coats or carpet
- Packed in retail clam packs
- 2" x 20'
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-558-1112