- Tow Rope 7/8" X 14' Blue 8500 lb.
- USA made nylon rated at 10,000 lb. for every inch of width.
- Uses a 415 nylon thread and each strap is sewn 12" long every 1/4" across the width of the strap.
- Simply attach loops to tow hooks on vehicle. The web will stretch 10 - 15%. Once it tightens up it should sling shot the stuck vehicle out.
- The pull area is wrapped with a high tenacity nylon which is a special fiber designed to take a lot of wear. The army and navy require this material on all web products where constant use and abuse occurs.
- Rope Specs:
- Width: 7/8″
- Length: 14′
- Material: Braided Nylon Rope
- Color: Blue
- Hook Specs:
- Style: Forged hooks with safety snap
- Length: 4.2″
- Width: 2.5″
- Depth: 0.5″
- Finish: Zinc
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112