CP 1290 Breakers
More power and lighter weight than the previous version CP 1240. The CP 1290 breakers are both heavy duty, robust tools well suited for tough demolition work in construction and plant maintenance.
APPLICATIONS - Tough construction and plant maintenance work such as breaking reinforced concrete, heavy road work, cutting tarmac, frozen ground or non-consolidated rock and for general demolition work.
These new 90 pound breakers continue the tradition of the well-known CP 1240 wih outstanding roubustness and reliability in tough working conditions. Plus, they offer more power and are lighter weight.
- Alloy steel forgings - excellent durablity
- Four-bolt back head - for rugged use
- Integral Oiler - continuous lubrication
- Heavy-duty front head springs - reduce reaction back to operator
- Reversible piston - reduces maintenanc cost
- Air inlet swivel - for easy handling
- "Hushed Power" versions - CP S- and SVR-versions are equipped with mufflers
- Vibation reducing handles (SVR series)
- Improved mdern design for excellent durability
CP 1290 S
Blows Per Minute
Vibration Level 3 Axes (ISO 20643) m/s2
Sound Power Level Guaranteed (I2000/14/EC) dB(A)
Sound Pressure Level (ISO 11203) dB(A)
Chuck Size Hex: 28 x 160 mm
SIDE BOLT KITS
Part Number Description