CP 1260 SVR Breakers
Heavy Breakers show outstanding robustness and reliability in tough working conditions. Reduce costs with the reversible piston and enjoy a lower weight with the use of a spring retainer.
APPLICATIONS - Tough construction and plant maintenance work such as breaking reinforced concrete, heavy road work, cutting tarmac, frozen ground or non-consolidated rock and for general demolition work.
These new 60 pound breakers continue the tradition of the well-known CP 1230 wtih outstanding robustness and reliability in tough working conditions. Plus, they offer more power and are lighter weight.
- Alloy steel forgings - excellent durability
- Equipped with four-bolt blackhead
- Integral oiler - continuous lubrication
- Heavy-duty front head springs - reduce reaction back to operator
- Reversible piston - reduces maintenance costs
- Air inlet swivel - for easy handling
- "Hushed Power" versions - CP S- and SVR- versions are equipped with mufflers
- Vibration reducing handles (SVR models)
- Improved modern design for excellent durability.
CP 1260 SVR
Blows Per Minute
Vibration Level 3 Axes (ISO 20643) m/s2
Sound Power Level Guaranteed (I2000/14/EC) dB(A)
Sound Pressure Level (ISO 11203) dB(A)
Chuck Size Hex: 28 x 160 mm
8900 0030 33
SIDE BOLT KITS
Part Number Description