Genuine OEM Cat Pumps
This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of a forged brass manifold, 304SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings.
● Triplex plunger design provides smoother liquid flow.
● Hi-Pressure Seals are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
● Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seal provides double protection against external leakage.
● Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
● Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
● Convenient direct drive electric motor options.
● Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating and extended valve life.
● Forged brass or sleeved forged brass manifolds for strength and corrosion resistance.
● Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
● Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, Hi-Pressure Seals offer unmatched performance and seal life.
● Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
● Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
● Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life.
● Wet-end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort.
● Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance without disturbing piping.
● Preset packings mean no packing gland adjustment is necessary, reducing maintenance costs
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products . Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-558-1112a