Genuine OEM Cat Pumps
This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of forged brass manifolds, 316SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings. These higher capacity plunger pumps are suitable for multi-gun and multi-nozzle and industrial high-pressure systems.
- Triplex plunger design gives smoother liquid flow.
- Special epoxy painted crankcase, bearing covers and rear cover with liquid gasket seal provides added moisture protection (2530E Only)
- Hi-Pressure Seals are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seals provide double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
- Precision design 316SS valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating and extended valve life.
- Brass, 316 Stainless Steel or Nickel Aluminum Bronze manifolds are strong and corrosion resistance.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, Hi-Pressure seals offer unmatched performance and seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life.
- Wet-end is easily serviced without entering crankcase.
- Interchangeable inlet and discharge valve assemblies.
- Preset seals require no packing adjustment.
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products . Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112a