Genuine OEM Cat Pumps
- 4 Frame triplex piston pump, capable of achieving constant high pressures, irrespective of varying flowrates
- Model CAT 430 - brass construction, Model CAT 431 - 304 Stainless Steel
- Dependable output- discharge pressure, specific gravity and liquid viscosity have no effect upon the flow rate.
- Speed relative to flow rate – performance can be simple to control and predict as the pump output is directly linear to the operating speed
- Resilient drive ends – CAT pumps are produced to the highest quality with close consistent tolerance, the crankshafts, crossheads and connecting rods are optimised to minimise wear.
- None abrasive surfaces - the piston pump does not rely on the fluid’s lubricating properties as there is no relative movement between contact surfaces within the pump head.
- Solid ceramic plungers - to make sure that the seals are aligned correctly when seals are replaced, smooth solid plungers made from alumina ceramics are located concentrically
- No inner liquid mixing- internal mixing of lubricant and process liquid is eradicated due to the substantial gap between the pump head and the oil bath. Any spillages of the liquid are clear as there is a drainage area which is open beneath the CAT piston pump.
- Highly efficient - minimal internal slippage and low friction ensure that the energy efficiency levels are between 85% & 95% and consequently running costs are lower.
- Continuous duty
- Available bare shaft, electric and engine driven
- ATEX certification available
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products . Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112