Powerful pump built with durable materials in an easy handling design. Top discharge provides maximum motor cooling efficiency allowing continuous duty operation at low levels and extended dry-run capability.
- LB-480A Automatic Submersible Pump performs like the non-automatic version in every aspect.
- No control panel or float switches required.
- Performs like the non-automatic pump with no special float installation required.
- Requires very small space to operate - only 8 3/4" diameter.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability with maintaining pump performance.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patented)
- V-Ring Seal Protector designs mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
- Environmentally friendly, reducing electrical costs and operational noise. (Technical Features of EL Relay Unit (Level Sensor))
- Sensitive electrodes detect water to start pump operation even when foreign materials are present. ? Internal timer eliminates frequent on/off operation in rough water to extend motor life.
- Relay sensor completely molded in resin and covered by rubber case for protection against rough handling.
- Jobsite tested for more than 30,000 on-off cycles without failure or damage.
Motor Output (HP)
Discharge Bore (in.)
Cable Length (ft.)
Dimension (Dia x H, in.)
Continuous Running Water Level (in.)
Pump Weight (lbs.)
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112