This 12-Ton Strongway® Hydraulic Shop Press is great for straightening, stamping, bending and pressing any component that is hard to handle. Polished inner cylinder walls extend the life of the hydraulic seals to minimize abrasion and wear, while the cylinder ram and pistons are also polished and chromed, guided by high-performance seals, wear rings and dust seals. Adjustable lower bolster. Some assembly required. Meets ASME ASP 2010 standards.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty H-frame constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High-quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Piston-ram is treated and polished to resist skiving Piston-ram utilizes a Y-Style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing load from falling slowly or bypassing oil drift
- Hydraulic pump is constructed of QT450 Nodular Iron which has a higher strength than other types of iron resulting in greater durability
- Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees F and 105 degrees F
- Extra-long handle included for easy pumping force
- Built in ISO certified facilities and engineered using the same systems as Aerospace Technologies and the Automotive OEM sector
- Meets ASME ASP 2010 standards.
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-558-1112