The Primatech 550ACR is a versatile 2 in 1 nailer/stapler combo that will give you options when installing solid and engineered hardwood flooring. It features smooth installation with no recoil, a comfortable grip, the ability to actuate from different angles and perfectly sets nails (or staples) with light impact from your mallet. Maintenance is simple thanks to superior engineering and minimal moving parts.
- Fully adjustable base accommodates 3/8" to 3/4" flooring
- Striking system ensures proper depth is achieved independent of mallet impact
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability
- Primpact striking module can be actuated from any angle
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts
- Supplied with allen wrench for on-site maintenance and adjustments
- Wood friendly composite shoe
- Includes standard steel mallet
- Accepts 18ga 1-1/4" - 1-3/4" L nails and 18ga 1" - 1-5/8" staples
- Weight: 8.75 lbs.
- Height: 17-3/4"
- Length: 14-1/2"
- Width: 5.250"
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products . Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-558-1112