Specialty Pressure Washers - Pro Chem Series - Soft Wash Systems
SW100-G1003HA, Pro-Chem Soft Wash Spray System, 100 gal, 10.0 GPM, 300 PSI, GX200 Honda, AR Pump
Pro-Chem Soft Wash Spray Systems are low pressure chemical applicators designed for cleaning roofs, building exteriors, driveways, screen enclosures, wood decks, fences, vinyl siding or any softer surfaces to remove bacteria, molds, mildews, moss, fungus and algae when pressure washing is not feasible. “Totally Self Contained” 100 gallon tank feed systems with available pressures of 150 or 300 PSI and flow rates of 6 or 10 GPM featuring Honda gasoline engines and gear reduced AR diaphragm pumps. All skid frames are constructed of aircraft grade aluminum which is chemical resistant and rustproof.
- 100 gallon poly tank/skid self contained system
- Lightweight, rustproof modular aluminum skid w/lifetime warranty
- Durable corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel hose reel
- Exclusive Tank-less Clean-N-Flush Valve
- Gear Drive AR Diaphragm pumps
- Rugged GX200 Honda Commercial Engines
- Come with 300ft hose
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-558-1112