- Vibratory assembly - heaviest vibrator eccentric and bearings in the industry. Delivers 18,500 pounds of centrifugal force.
- Serviceability - all key components, hydraulics, engine, battery, and eccentrics are easily accessed for routine maintenance.
- 5 Year Warranty - covers eccentric bearings and hydro-static drive motor assembly. All other components are covered by Multiquip's standard one year warranty.**
- Lockable Enclosure - separate compartments for remote and manual controls providing controlled access and security.
- Solar-Powered Remote - charges instantly eliminating the need for AC power. Ten channel remote allows multiple machines to be operated.
- Central Lifting Eye - integrated into the body and prevents shock mounts from stretching, reducing service needs.
- Dual Operation - operator can use either manual control levers or a solar powered, infrared remote control. Two separate drive circuits allow continued operation in the event one system is inoperable.
- Uni-body Construction - eliminates loose hardware and preserves the integrity of the chassis for the machine's life.
- Rigid Frame Design - allows tighter turning radius compared to articulated rollers.
- Unit Specifications
Vibrations Per Min.
Travel Speed - High
Travel Speed - Low
Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Drum Specifications
Dynamic Linear Force