Multiquip RW1515MI24 Walk-Behind Roller
Click Image for Gallery
- Vibratory assembly - heaviest vibrator eccentric and bearings in the industry. Delivers 18,500 pounds of centrifugal force.
- Serviceability - all key components, hydraulics, engine, battery, and eccentrics are easily accessed for routine maintenance.
- 5 Year Warranty - covers eccentric bearings and hydro-static drive motor assembly. All other components are covered by Multiquip's standard one year warranty.**
- Lockable Enclosure - separate compartments for remote and manual controls providing controlled access and security.
- Solar-Powered Remote - charges instantly eliminating the need for AC power. Ten channel remote allows multiple machines to be operated.
- Central Lifting Eye - integrated into the body and prevents shock mounts from stretching, reducing service needs.
- Dual Operation - operator can use either manual control levers or a solar powered, infrared remote control. Two separate drive circuits allow continued operation in the event one system is inoperable.
- Uni-body Construction - eliminates loose hardware and preserves the integrity of the chassis for the machine's life.
- Rigid Frame Design - allows tighter turning radius compared to articulated rollers.
Unit Specifications Centrifugal Force 18500 lbf 82.29 kN Vibrations Per Min. 1800 VPM 30 Hz Travel Speed - High 0-115 ft/min. 0-35 m/min. Travel Speed - Low 0-52 ft/min. 0-16 m/min. Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.9 gal 22.33 L Drum Specifications Drum Width 24 in 610 mm Drum Diameter 21.7 in 551 mm Dynamic Linear Force
364 lb/in 65 kg/cm Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 69.9 in 1775 mm Overall Width 24 in 610 mm Overall Height 48 in 1219 mm Operating Weight 3175 lb 1440 kg