Multiquip QP3TI Trash Pump
Click Image for Gallery
The QP3Ti offers a revolutionary choice for a compact trash pumping system. It is the first gasoline powered, compact pipe-framed centrifugal pump to provide unattended operations, automatic no prime shut-down, and easy manual dial water flow control. Supported by the industry recognized QPT3 pump end, this truly unique pump supports the watering/dewatering jobs associated with: excavations, flood waters, manholes, sewage by-pass, barge cleaning, foundations, and water transfer.
- Intuitive 8.5HP Honda iGX270 gasoline engine
- Electric Start w/ electronic governor
- Unattended operations w/ float switches
- Manual dial control flow volume
- Automatic shutdown in AUTO mode if pumps fails to prime in 5 minutes
- Solid-state ECU Control Box
- Includes Wheel Kit and Float Switches
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Die-Cast aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
Unit Specifications Suction x Discharge 3 x 3 in
76 x 76 mm
Max. Water Capacity 396 gpm 1500 lpm Max. Lift 25 ft 7.6 m Max. Head 95 ft 29 m Max. Pressure 41.1 psi 283 kPA Max. Solid Intake 1.5 in 37 mm Fuel Tank Capacity 1.4 Gal 5.3 L Optional Wheel Kit Standard Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 40 in 1016 mm Overall Width 27 in 686 mm Overall Height 30 in 762 mm Operating Weight 200 lb 91 kg