Multiquip PRO12 Mortar Mixer
For almost 90 years MQ Essick plaster / mortar mixers have set the standard for innovation and durability. The 12 cubic foot capacity PRO12 series increases contractor productivity in applications using on-site silo dispensing systems. The PRO12uses a powerful hydraulic drive to power through the toughest mix designs. A unique over-center dump design easily discharges material into large mud tubs with minimal operator fatigue.
- Reduced fatigue by enabling operator to load at waist level. Ergonomically designed to load low and dump high.
- Adapt to any job site, while maintaining a compact footprint, with 130° swing-away stabilizers.
- Extra thick 1/4" steel drum wrap with 3/8" ends resists wear and dents.
- Adjustable height - discharge height 24" ~ 42.5".
- Easily fits in a standard pickup truck bed with its compact design with inboard hydraulic motor.
- Extended run times - up to 8 hours – with 5-gallon fuel tank.
- Costly waste is reduced by a spill plate that directs excess material into the tub.
- Tackle stiff mix designs, and handle up to 1-inch aggregate, with a powerful hydraulic drive.
- Convenient access forklift pockets from any side of the mixer.
- Drive and dump controls easily accessible and located above the engine cowling.
- Greasable paddle shaft seal provides long service life.
Unit Specifications Capacity 12 ft³ 340 L Bags 3-4 Max. Aggregate Size 1 in 25.4 mm Adjustable Drum Discharge Height Up to 42.5 inches Drive System Hydraulic Dump Action Hydraulic Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 73.5 in 1917.7 mm Overall Width 35.0 in 889 mm Overall Height 45.0 in 1143 mm Operating Weight 1580 lb 716.68 kg Engine Specifications Engine Make/Model Honda / GX390 Start Method Recoil Engine Power 11.7 HP 8.7 kW Fuel Type Gasoline