MARSHALLTOWN Round End Magnesium Hand Floats are fully rounded to eliminate float marks when preparing your concrete surface for troweling. The magnesium blade material is durable, lightweight, and ensures a smoother finish than a Wooden Float. Choose a handle style and material between standard, round, or large round hardwood, comfortable DuraSoft®, or grippy DuraCork® to suit your preference. You can also pick your ideal blade length from a range of 12” to 24”. All variations of this concrete Hand Float are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
Features and Benefits
- Fully rounded ends eliminate float marks
- Magnesium blade material is durable and lightweight
- Blade length: 16 in.
- Handle material: DuraSoft®
- Handle style: Standard
- All blades have a width of 3 ⅛ in.
- Equipment Type: Tool
- Dimensions: 16 In. L X 3-1/8 In. W
- Handles: Durasoft, Standard
- Material: Magnesium
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-558-1112