- A high pressure conductive hose suitable for conveying paints, fuels, oils, and most other solvents. EZ Kote is recommended for applications where an electrostatic charge must be eliminated.
- Special construction keeps hose lightweight and flexible.
- A special static drain element dissipates static charge.
- Date coding on the coupling provides traceability.
- A high pressure conductive hose
- Tube: Extruded, seamless nylon.
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic.
- Cover: Abrasion-resistant polyurethane.
- Temperature: 0° to 200°F
- Packaging: Cut to length and coupled.
- Couplings: 1/4" female swivels
- male NPT with spring guards.
- Max: W.P 3300 psi 228 bar
SINGLE CYLINDER REPAIR
If you have any questions about any products. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-558-1112