Chicago Pneumatic CP 1290 S Breaker 8900003040
90 lb Silenced Breaker 1-1/8" X 6"
More power and lighter weight than the previous version CP 1240. The CP 1290 breakers are both heavy duty, robust tools well suited for tough demolition work in construction and plant maintenance.
APPLICATIONS - Tough construction and plant maintenance work such as breaking reinforced concrete, heavy road work, cutting tarmac, frozen ground or non-consolidated rock and for general demolition work.
These new 90 pound breakers continue the tradition of the well-known CP 1240 with outstanding robustness and reliability in tough working conditions. Plus, they offer more power and are lighter weight.
- Alloy steel forgings - excellent durability
- Four-bolt back head - for rugged use
- Integral Oiler - continuous lubrication
- Heavy-duty front head springs - reduce reaction back to operator
- Reversible piston - reduces maintenance cost
- Air inlet swivel - for easy handling
- "Hushed Power" versions - CP S- and SVR-versions are equipped with mufflers
- Vibration reducing handles (SVR series)
- Improved modern design for excellent durability
|Chuck Size (in):||1-1/8 X 6|
|Air Consumption (cfm):||91|
|Air Inlet (in):||3/4" NPTF|
|Blows per Minute:||1100|
|VR Handles Included:||No|
|Vibration Level 3 axes (ISO 20643) (m/sec2):||18.4|
|Sound Power Level Guaranteed (2000/14/EC) (lw, dB(A)):||111|
|Sound Pressure Level (2000/14/EC) (dB(A)):||98|
|Parts Print/Spare Parts List:|
|Safety & Operating Instructions:|
|Paving Breaker Tools:|
|Common Replacement Parts|
|Retainer Latch Kit:||3303005055|
|Side Bolt Kit:||3303005374|
|Front Head Spring:||3303005313|