The Chicago Pneumatic CP 0012 Chipping Hammer is the newest addition to the CP range of pneumatic hammers for light to medium duty chipping and scaling. Due to its light weight and medium hitting force, the tool is easy to handle and maneuver. Typical applications include alteration work, hole making, and trimming.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimum power to weight ratio for a good balance between power and maneuverability
- Straight forward design for easy maintenance and repair
- Teasing throttle and an air cushioned piston to give the operator precise control
- Muffler included as standard equipment
- Rugged construction, hardened steel cylinder and handle
- Part Number: 8900000103
- Model Number: CP 0012 2H
- Weight: 12 Lbs.
- Cylinder Stroke: 2"
- Length: 16"
- Blows Per Minute (BPM): 2600
- Air Consumption: 20 CFM
- Muffler Included As Standard Feature: Yes
- Chuck Size: .580" Hex
- Retainer Type: Spring
CHIPPING HAMMER ACCESSORIES
Part Number Description