Zanmai kitchen knife series are produced in Seki City, Japan by Marusho Kogyo Co., A company highly recognized for their custom made knives such as Mcusta series. Utilizing modern technology as the 3D CAD/CAM system for design and combined the traditional blacksmithing skill to forge the blades. The Zanmai series offer high performance with durability and ease of use.
* Brand Mcusta Zanmai
* VG-10, one of the most popular steel in Japanese knife
* Chef knife 210mm (8.26″)
* Used for chopping, slicing and dicing ingredients for soups, stews and vegetable platters, meat and fish
* Laminated Kakkawood and ferrule nickel silver handle
* Great gift to your loved ones.
* 32 layers
* Stay sharp a long time
* Blade steel: VG-10
* Blade length: 210mm (8.26")
* Overall length: 14″
* Overall weight: 0.35lbs
* Blade bevel: Double equal bevel.
* Wash and keep dry after each use.
* No overnight in dishwashing machine.
* Do not use on frozen food and bones