Wacker RS800 Drum Walk-Behind Roller 5000630011
Lightweight and highly maneuverable roller has infinitely variable hydrostatic drive for smooth, even accelerations. Excellent choice for the compaction of sand, gravel, soil and asphalt on roadways, walkways, bridges and parking lots. High curb clearance and close side clearance accommodates work adjacent to curbs and walls.
- Beveled edge steel drum has adjustable and reversible polyurethane self-cleaning scrapers to prevent soil and asphalt buildup between the frame and the drum giving smooth and uniform services.
- Automatic breaking system in forward and reverse for greater operator safety.
- Adjustable, enclosed handle improves operator comfort and folds vertically for convenient transportation and storage.
- Transport drive system is fully enclosed, increasing component life for continued operation and higher production.
- Large water tank reduces refill stops for continued operation and higher productivity. Snap-out sprinkling system and in-line filter screen are easily cleaned, reducing downtime.
RS800A RSS800A Operating data Operating weight lb 975 1,000 L x W x H Overall in 84 x 33 x 50 85.5 x 33 x 50 Drum diameter in 22 22 Side clearance Right in 0.9 0.9 Side clearance Left in 3.5 3.5 Curb clearance Right in 6 6 Curb clearance Left in 16 16 Centrifugal force lbf 3,400 3,400 Frequency Hz 70 70 Linear force Static lb/in 34.5 35.3 Linear force Dynamic lb/in 120 120 Total linear load lb/in 3,400 3,400 Advance travel ft/min 202 202 Reverse travel ft/min 150 150 Surface capacity Area ft²/h 28.3 28.3 Gradeability % 30 30 Engine / Motor Engine / Motor type Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine Engine / Motor manufacturer Honda Honda Displacement in³ 20.5 20.5 Operating performance Max. Rated at 3600 rpm hp 9.5 9.5 RPM / speed Operating rpm 2,400 2,400 Fuel consumption US gal/h 0.9 0.9 Tank capacity Fuel US gal 1.8 1.8 Tank capacity Water US gal 8 8
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|