Wacker PT6LT Trash Pump 5200017430
Please note: This item is currently back order for 6 weeks to the end of March-2018
The PT6LT self-priming centrifugal, trash pump provides fast, cost effective pumping solution for larger jobs. With the ability to move water up to 1300 gpm (4935 l/min) containing solids up to 2-inches (50mm) big dewatering jobs are completed fast so work can continue. Featuring cast ductile iron pump housing, impeller, wear plate and volute, this durable trash pump offers a long, trouble-free service life. This high performance pump is an ideal choice where ever larger volumes of water need to be moved.
- Mixed flow impeller design produces high volume and head for increased pump capacity.
- Oil-lubricated silicone carbide seal reduces maintenance and provides seal protection.
- Discharge elbow rotates 360 degrees to accommodate various discharge angles.
- Automatic engine shutdown protects engine from damage due to low oil pressure or high cylinder temperature.
- Liquid-cooled Tier 4 diesel engine enhances reliability and provides cleaner emissions.
PT6LT PT6LS Dimensions L x W x H in 107 x 63 x 65 79 x 35 x 48 L x W x H Shipping in 103 x 70 x 71 79 x 35 x 52 Diameter in 6 6 Operating weight lb 2,267 1,587 Shipping weight Dry lb 2,285 1,605 Operating data Discharge Head ft 100 100 Discharge capacity US gpm 1,300 1,300 Pressure psi 43 43 Suction height Lift ft 25 25 Solids diameter Max. Size in 2 2 Engine / Motor Engine / Motor type Diesel, Liquid Cooled Diesel, Liquid Cooled Engine / Motor manufacturer Kohler Kohler Displacement in³ 83.7 83.7 RPM / speed Max. Engine rpm 2,700 2,700 RPM / speed Min. Operating rpm 900 900 Power Max. Rated hp 24 24 Power Rating Specification ISO 3,046 IFN ISO 3,046 IFN Engine oil US qt 5.3 5.3 Fuel type Diesel #2 - ULSD Diesel #2 - ULSD Tank capacity Fuel US gal 28 28 Fuel consumption @ 2700rpm US gal/h 1.5 1.5 Runtime @ 2700rpm h 17.3 17.3
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|