Wacker PT3 Trash Pump 5000009321
The PT 3 series of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on job sites around the world. The high-performance, durable pumps can move up to 400 gpm (1515 l/m) and solids up to 1.5 inches (38mm). With the radial flow design, quality components and built-in contractor friendly features these pumps have redefined the durability standards of a job site pump. The PT 3 series is popular for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with patented pump cover, volute and volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Easy to operate. Available with gasoline or diesel engine options.
PT3 PT3A PT3H Dimensions L x W x H in 26.5 x 20 x 22.5 26.5 x 20 x 22.5 26.5 x 20 x 22.5 L x W x H Shipping in 27 x 20.5 x 24 27 x 20.5 x 24 27 x 20.5 x 24 Diameter Suction and Discharge in 3 3 3 Operating weight lb 140 150 169 Shipping weight lb 157 167 185 Operating data Discharge Head ft 92.9 92.9 92.9 Discharge capacity US gpm 356 356 356 Pressure psi 40.2 40.2 40.2 Suction height Lift ft 25 25 25 Solids diameter Max. Size in 1.5 1.5 1.5 Engine / Motor Engine / Motor type Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Engine / Motor manufacturer Wacker Neuson Honda Hatz Displacement in³ 16.2 16.5 21.6 RPM / speed Max. Engine rpm 3,700 3,700 3,700 RPM / speed Operating rpm 3,500 3,500 3,500 Power Max. Rated hp 9 7.9 6.8 Power Rating Specification SAE J1349 SAE J1349 ISO 3,046 IFN Engine oil US qt 1.1 1.16 1.16 Fuel type Gasoline Gasoline Diesel Tank capacity Fuel US gal 1.56 1.378 1.3 Fuel consumption US gal/h 0.67 0.4 0.45 Runtime h 2.4 2.5 2.96
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|