Wacker PSG2 Submersible Pump 0620412
These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are ideal for job sites needing fast, dependable, low level water pumping. Pump can start in less than 1/4-inch of water when it is primed through the discharge port. No matter how large or small the job. Wacker Neuson submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors need for light dewatering. Suitable for most 110V outlets, these pumps offer big pump features for small pump investment.
- Pumps feature a top discharge for efficient motor cooling and continuous operation, even when pumping at low water levels.
- Miniature thermal motor protector prevents overheating and dry run conditions.
- Multi-directional discharge coupling for vertical and horizontal hose run without kinking.
- PSG2 500 is ideally suited for low pump applications with minimal solids present. It can pump a reasonable flow sitting on the surface.
- PSR1 500 is ideal for dewatering of flat concrete, like basement and factory floors. For use where a sump pump cannot be installed and water must be almost completely removed.
PSR1 500 PSG2 500 Dimensions L x W x H in 7.71 x 7.71 x 12.44 8.27 x 8.27 x 11.22 L x W x H Shipping in 14.96 x 9.72 x 9.13 14.96 x 9.72 x 9.72 Diameter Discharge in 0.75 2 Operating weight lb 26 23 Shipping weight lb 34 29 Cable length ft 32 39.5 Cable Size AWG 16 16 Operating height Min. Running Water Level in 0.04 0.2 Operating data Total head ft 39.5 39.5 Discharge capacity US gpm 45 62.4 Solids diameter in 0.236 0.236 Engine / Motor type 60 Hz Single ~ 60 Hz Single ~ Impeller Type Semi-Vortex Urethane Rubber Semi-Vortex Urethane Rubber Operating voltage V 110 110 Current Full Load with 110V A 6.1 6.1 Current Start with 110V A 12.5 12.5 at rpm rpm 3,255 3,255
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|