Wacker GP2500A Generator 5200002844
Free shipping and fast ship to your door.
This lightweight, versatile generator is ideal smaller jobs. It's durable and compact size offers dependable high performance power with unmatched tool starting ability and voltage regulation. Premium components provide long, trouble-free operation.
- A unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding delivers best in class tool starting and voltage regulation.
- A super quiet muffler allows for versatile operation.
- Full wrap around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Honda engine with low oil shut down.
- Fully compliant with EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
L x W x H Overall 22.25 x 17.125 x 17.5 in L x W x H Shipping 23.25 x 17.625 x 19.5 in Weight Dry 98 lb Shipping weight without Fuel 103 lb
Operating weight with Fuel 110 lb Circuit breaker AC - 1 Phase 1 Pole 20 A Receptacles AC Outlet 125V,20A Duplex GFI Receptacles AC Outlet 125V,20A Duplex
Electrical power Maximum Output 2,500 W Electrical power Continuous Power 2,250 W Voltage AC - 1 Phase 120 V Current AC - 1 Phase 18.8 A Frequency 60 Hz Power factor 1 cos Φ 1~ Generator model AVR with Brushes Generator insulation (class) Class B Power Rating Specification SAE J1349
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor Honda GX160UT2 Engine / Motor manufacturer Recoil Cylinder 1 Displacement 9.95 in³ Operating performance 4.8 kW RPM / speed Operating 3,600 rpm Tank capacity Oil 0.65 US qt Tank capacity Fuel 3 US gal Fuel type Gasoline Fuel consumption 0.46 US gal/h Runtime 6.6 h
|Location||El Cerrito, CA|