Wacker Neuson's DT08 track dumper with its compact dimension and precision control can be maneuvered with pin-point accuracy along any surface. Its 1,764 lb. (800 kg) payload and width of only 31 in. (79 cm) make the DT08 ideal for rental applications. Powered by a Honda gasoline engine and comes with a front tip skip.
- The hydrostatic drive provides easy and comfortable operation - no need to change gears
- Suspension-mounted rollers compensate for uneven ground and provide for a smoother ride on rough terrain and over curbs or steps
- The rubber track and the optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to delicate surfaces.
- Compact dimensions are ideal for confined areas and can fit through narrow garden gates and doorways, making them an excellent choice for landscape, concrete, demolition and residential applications.
- Optimal cooling system allows for applications in higher temperatures
Shipping weight - gasoline engine
Skip capacity level
88 US gal
Skip capacity heaped*
102 US gal
L x W x H *
65 x 31 x 47 in
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor type
Engine performance - gasoline engine
Travel speed max.